Golden Harvest Pixel (Previously Hero Pixel)
The Golden Harvest Pixel electronics feature a multi-colored strip blade LED and custom sound font customization. The Golden Harvest Pixel also features different blade modes and color profiles for customizing your saber.
- Please use the provided accessories for charging your saber
- Do not raise the factory volume settings located in the general.txt file on your saber. If you wish to adjust the volume of your saber please utilize the [volume control menu]
- Remove pixel blade from saber before connecting to a charger
- Do not leave saber in Active Mode while connected to a charger
- Your saber must be in Standby Mode before connecting to a PC
- Copy the contents of your sabers SD card to your PC before making any edits to your saber via PC
- Always charge your saber before making edits to your saber via PC, or updating your sabers firmware
Before booting up you saber, follow the link to our blade installation guide - Blade Installation Guide
Your Golden Harvest Pixel saber will arrive semi-charged and in Deep Sleep Mode. Tap the power button to exit Deep Sleep Mode and enter Standby Mode.
- Standby Mode is when the saber is awake but the blade is not lit.
- Active Mode is when the saber is on and the blade is lit.
- Deep Sleep Mode is when your saber has been in Standby Mode for 5 minutes.
Your Golden Harvest Pixel saber will return to Deep Sleep Mode automatically after remaining in Standby Mode for 5 minutes.
While blade is active
Active mode is when your saber blade is lit (the LED is active) and making sound (if enabled).
|Press Button||Blaster deflect|
|Hold button, twist saber, release button||Force push|
| Hold for 2 seconds, release button and clash saber
||Activate lock-up||Tap button to stop effect|
|Hold button for two seconds, release button while saber blade tip is pointed down||Activate drag|| Tap button to stop effect
|Thrust saber forward in jabbing motion||Activate stab||
|Hold button for 2 seconds, release button and preform Stab||Activate melt||Tap button to stop effect|
|Hold button and Stab||Toggle Power Saving Mode|
|Hold button for 2 seconds, release button, tap button||Enter color profile menu/Change blade color||
|Hold button for 2 seconds, release button, hold button for 2 seconds||Enter effects menu/change blade effects||
There are two layers to the blade effects. The first layer is the blade profile. The second layer is the on top effect.
To leave effects menu or confirm effects choice, hold button for 2 seconds. Sound will play to confirm selection/menu exit
|Point saber blade downwards, hold button for 2 seconds and release.||Change ignited/standby accent LED profiles (only for sabers with accent LEDs)|| Ignited accents profiles determine how your sabers accent LEDs will behave while in active mode.
Standby accents profiles determine how your sabers accent LEDs will behave while in standby mode.
While blade is in standby mode
Standby mode is while your saber is on (accepting inputs) but the blade is not active.
|Press Button||Activate saber||Blade is now active|
|Point your saber blade up, hold button for 2 seconds and then release the button.||Sound menu/Change sound font||
|Point your saber blade downwards and hold the button for 2 seconds before releasing||Volume control menu/Adjust volume level|| This will activate the volume control menu. Twist saber to adjust volume level. To confirm volume selection and exit volume menu, tap button.
|Hold button down and stab saber||Battery level indicator||Audio cue will play to confirm battery level indicator is active. Listen to audio for current battery level.|
|While Battery level indicator is active, stab saber||Calibrate battery|| For best results only calibrate your battery after fully charging
Your saber arrives with the battery fully calibrated. Calibration helps your saber accurately track your current battery level.
|Hold button for 10 seconds, release when LEDs begin flashing||Reset saber||When your lightsaber resets, the LEDs in your saber blade will begin to flash. Once reset is complete, the LEDs will stop flashing and the boot sound of the last active sound font will play.|
|Point saber blade downwards and hold button. Twist saber.||Saber editor menu|| Editing options changes depending on which tier of saber you have.
To leave saber editor menu, navigate to “Save and leave saber editor” option and hold down button for 2 seconds to confirm selection.
My blade is blinking and does not respond to any button taps. How can I fix that?
My blade looks dim/white blade color looks yellow/is experiencing blade animation errors. How can I fix this?
Please charge your saber. The battery level of your saber can affect the brightness, color, and overall performance of your saber
There is stuttering/choppy/no sound from my saber. How can I fix it?
- Charge your saber
- Reset saber
- Reformat your SD card by following the instructions below:
- Connect your saber to a PC and make a copy of the contents located on your sabers SD card.
- Download the SD card formatting software below for the operating system you are working on:
- Select your SD card and when formatting make sure to use the "quick format" option.
- When reformatting is completed restore the files onto your SD card using the copy you saved to your computer in step 1
If these troubleshooting options do not solve any sound related errors you are experiencing please contact SF customer service for further assistance.